Choose What I Blog About!

Guess what, world? Finals are OVERSVILLE. Do you know what that means? I can and probably will blog to my heart's content.

Over the past couple of weeks, I've had lots and lots and LOTS of opinions and thoughts build up with no time or place to release them. Now that I have time, it's all a matter of what to write about first.

That's where you come in.

I realize that my blog's not super great and not a lot of people read it, but some do, and I'd love to be able to talk about things that you want to talk about. That being said, I've made a fancy poll (right below this stuff) with some of the things I've been dying to write about. Please vote for what you'd like to see on my blog! Don't see anything that interests you? Well, leave it in the comment section. You can vote for as many as you'd like, however, I'd encourage you to only vote for 2-4 so that I can keep track of everything.

So what are you waiting for? Go vote! This poll ends in a week. You have until then.

What should Ari blog about?

Labels: