21 Songs

Here are a few songs that mean a whole lot to me:

The song that has haunted me for three years. 
Welcome Home by Radical Face


The song that reminds me that the future is beautiful.
Go Do by Jonsi


The song that I love for no good reason.
Feel Again by OneRepublic


The song that I listen to when I am sad. 
The Scientist by Coldplay


The song that I listened to in high school all of the time. 
Such Great Heights by The Postal Service


The song that I choose to define myself by.
Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap


The song that changed how I felt about music.
Tighten Up by The Black Keys


The song I listen to to remind myself that I can conquer my fears.
The Middle by Jimmy Eat World


The song that I think is the most lovely song in the world. 
Secrets by OneRepublic 


The song that gave this blog its new name. 
I Lived by OneRepublic 


The song that reminds me that every person I run into has a story and a trial.
Demons by Imagine Dragons


The lullaby of my life. 
Truce by Twenty One Pilots


The song that I connect to on a very emotional level.
Now I'm All Messed Up by Tegan and Sara


The song that I love purely for the sound of it.
Incredible by Us


The song that I love because it's just so cute. 
I Will Wait for You by Us


The song I play in my head when I climb. 
One Day (Reckoning Song) by Asaf Avidan, Mojos


The song that reminds me of how incredible life is. 
Stars (Hold On) by Youngblood Hawke


The song that would be the theme track of my life if I could choose one. 
Outro by M83


The song that reminds me that I'm not alone. 
Trembling Hands by The Temper Trap



The song that reminds me of the people I really care(d) about.
Skinny Love by Bon Iver


The song that reminds me of the Atonement and what it means for me. 
Fix You by Coldplay